Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bon Voyage to J!

J is leaving for Taiwan today! She'd better bring back some pics (or least descriptions) of the food she gets to eat there!

In other news, everyone on Top Model sucks booty, pretty much. Worse than every other season. Why are they keeping Brooke and telling her walk is fierce and ish? I cannot believe they got rid of Leslie before her. Anyway. I think my picks are Danielle and Joanie - I really want them to do well, but they'll probably be axed soon. I like Sara(h?) and Furonda as well.

And count me among the impressed with Tyra for that little turntable move she did. I guess that's why she's the boss-lady!

2 comments:

aging cowgirl said...

brooke can saunter, leslie couldn't do much with that duck walk. what is the issue with the posterior exactly? it was sad to mnenna acting so callous. hard to root for her now.

Auf Wiedersehen J! we will miss you. taiwan really does have the best food-- eat lots of dumplings, cold peanut noodles, and papayas for me.

jblogs said...

*sniff* sniff* thanks fellow frillseekers...i'm so touched that you remembered i'll be gone. i'm literally typing this last entry before i put the luggage in the trunk and head down to meet up with the parents. you KNOW it's dedication when i made sure responding to your new entries is the last thing i had to do before i left the house. hahaha.

my mission is clear: procure taiwanese frills for show and tell.