Wednesday, April 05, 2006

european pretty boys?

So a friend made me a CD mix for my birthday and it has all these Euorepan artists I had never heard of. He says that he learned of them when he was in Germany for a year. Although I should head to bed since I have to get up god-awfully early to go to a high school to do some observations, I spent some time image-googling some of the boys on the mix. I don't know how to post pics yet, but let me know what you think if you have a chance to google them as well. Jenks Lekman & Sondre Lerche. (Oh, and their music I do like...)

Oh, another question while I'm on the topic of music, I also got a $25 Tower Records gift card. Any CD recommendations?

1 comment:

aging cowgirl said...

i am intrigued by sondre lurch. he's norwegian and Wikipedia has him classified in the folk-pop-lounge-rock genres. but i am slightly concerned by the rolling stone review that says something about his vague lyrics and a translation problem. folk with bad lyrics can be insufferable, lounge, however, might be perfect.